1. A person in need will post a request for help using the form on the ‘I Need Help’ page.
2. A member of our team will receive the request and, if it is deemed reasonable, they will approve the request and make it public for volunteers to see.
3. When a volunteer who can provide adequate help sees a request for aid, they’ll apply to help via the website.
4. A member of our team will receive the volunteer’s application and verify that they are able to help.
5. We will then connect the person in need of help with the volunteer so that they can arrange how the help will be best delivered.